Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'What "shall i say about you"?

Whenever i talk about my friends
I always find you in the Top list
But for me you are my sweet sis.
You are the person with True emotions,
cuz you always materialize every relation
With full of devotion.
If had to describe your personality in one word
Then that word would be "DYNAMIC"
Cuz you have got something ,which is more than a "MAGIC".
Your beautiful eyes are enough to capture any body's Attention.
And that's why people can not work around you with Concentration.
So Akansha see the persona of your charismatic personality.
Once who meets you would definitely accept this reality.

This composition is made for one of my loving Friend akansha who is very close to me and for me she is more than a sis.very talented and rocking personality she is and when she comes on air, she comes up with full of energy and ya her punch line "DHASU AUR DHAMAKEDAR RJ AKANSHA"Hope when she goes through this poetry she would like it.cuz it is exclusively for her.And hope you people would also relish this composition

Thanks
"SHRADDHA"

2 comments:

  1. THANKS SHRADDHA FOR THIS WONDERFUL POEM........
    THANKS A LOT
    AKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey c'mon lolz that's ma pleasure to write something for you

    ReplyDelete